The biggest mystery of all since our ancestors first discovered fire—surrounds that almighty dreaded interview process. Yikes! Sounds scary, doesn’t it? Just the thought of it makes you quiver. Fear not!
What is the perfect interview?
First of all, congratulations on even getting that interview in the first place! You’ve already been prescreened and prequalified but most importantly, captured the attention of your potential employer to have shown great interest in you…for that is why your presence is being requested for an interview.
Thus, everything is so far, so good, and now all you have to do is NOT screw it up!
You might be the best employee any hirer would be lucky to have. However, if you can’t present yourself as such…nothing else will matter because you’re only one candidate out of a pool of all the other applicants for the interviewer to get through, who is neither going to have the time nor patience for your interviewing mishap, and are simply looking for one excuse—regardless how trivial it made seen—to disqualify you in a heartbeat to make their job easier to move on to the next interviewee.
Sounds brutal? Well, welcome to the job market; it is, especially if it’s a highly in-demand dream job everybody wants. Don’t make it easy for them to disqualify you. Instead, wow their socks off!
If you don’t know how or understandably get nervous, “Interview Express” will guide you!
By taking the “Interview Express,” your destination includes:
– How to ace any interview with the 3P’s (Preparation, Perspective, Presentation).
– How to approach the interview the smart way that nobody else does to stand out.
– How to properly network with the right people to already give you the upper hand.
– How to avoid killing your chances before even get the opportunity to be interviewed.
– How to know and anticipate what employers are looking for to be the perfect candidate.
– Also, personalized hands-on exercises and applications to put everything into action on how to prepare for and ace an interview.
…and much more.
The interview is the final obstacle standing in your way to getting the job you want after coming this far with the all right qualifications. For that is why you can’t mess it up, otherwise it would have been for nothing. Hone your interview skills now!
Get More Stuff like This to Your Inbox
*Error: Please ensure it's a valid email that hasn't been used.
Some points I agree and disagree. What this book has is a little harsh in my opinion. In the end of the day, I found it quite an eye-opener during the interview process and not to take things personal.