Hello dog lovers! Are looking into getting a dog or puppy, or are currently a first-time dog owner? Nevertheless, we already know you’re a dog person, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this in the first place. (Sorry cat folks, but we’re not talking to you right now.)
OK, now that we’ve addressed the obvious…why bother getting a dog?
Well, besides the fact that they’re so cute and cuddly and who in their right mind could resist that adorable face when your puppy wants to snuggle in your arms, they’re the most loyal companions anybody can ask for, always there by your side no matter what without judging you.
- Need some cheering up when you’re feeling down? Your dog can do that. Need to get out of the house more and exercise? Your dog will force you off your couch to stay in shape.
They are indeed man’s best friend. Sometimes dogs are just better than people, and that’s why we love them so much!
But do you know what would make you love your dog even more? It’s having a well-trained obedient dog that will listen to your ever command and even be able to do fancy tricks impressing those around, as a result of you training your dog.
Why should you train your dog YOURSELF, when you can get somebody else to do it? Because it’s your dog! If you let somebody else train your dog, it will associate a stronger bond with the other person that you could have built, which far outweighs any new dog tricks. By training your dog personally, you strengthen the dog-and-owner relationship shared between the both of you. So be your dog’s own trainer.
By taking the “Dog Training Express,” your destination includes:
– How to determine which breed to get based off your experience and personality.
– How to take care of your dog: health, veterinary visits, grooming, exercise, etc.
– How to give your dog the must-haves: potty training and barking and biting control.
– How to teach your dog tricks and games such as magnetic fetch and aerial Frisbee.
– How to train your dog with the common basics: side, sit, stay, come, and speak.
– Also, personalized hands-on exercises and applications to put everything into action on how to train a dog.
…and much more.
“Dog Training Express” is very newbie-friendly and will get you up to speed in the simplest way possible. If you’re a newly inexperienced dog owner needing to get your dog trained as a fast as possible or if you don’t have a dog yet not knowing what kind to get, don’t worry we’ll cover all the basic need-to-knows for first-time or soon-to-be dog owners.
There is nothing more satisfying than seeing the fruits of your labor come into fruition with your dog giving you everyday joy and smiles that you can be proud of.
Get More Stuff like This to Your Inbox
*Error: Please ensure it's a valid email that hasn't been used.