What is the purpose of a human’s life? We’ll get to that later.
But first – would you know what to do when a wildfire sets ablaze, a flood happens, a hurricane strikes, a tornado hits, or an earthquake occurs…or when there is a world crisis of food shortage and everybody in your household is starving?
Or what about if you were in an accident and lost in the middle of nowhere, or worse…stranded on a deserted island on your own with no form of human contact or communication away from civilization?
Just how are you going to handle yourself in these situations?
Sounds extreme? Perhaps. But thinking it can’t happen to you? Think again!
The biggest mistake is to assume such incidents can’t happen to you because…they certainly can to anyone when least expected, and if you haven’t thought about what to do by then, it may be too late and you won’t survive.
The key to survival is to always be prepared and already possessed the foundational knowledge of basic survival skills.
By taking the “Survival Skills Express,” your destination includes:
– How to survive out in the wilderness with bushcraft skills using only whatever you can find in your environment.
– How to live off the grid with homesteading for self-sufficiency and self-sustainability without ever relying on anybody else.
– How to manage natural and man-made disasters at home to keep you and your family safe and away from harm.
– How to do prepping the right way so you’re always prepared to have what you need during any emergency.
– How to get your body to peak performance shape to strive in the most extreme living conditions and situations.
– Also, personalized hands-on exercises and applications to put everything into action on how to be a true survivalist.
…and much more.
At the beginning we asked what is the purpose of a human’s life. Have you figure it out by now? It’s about survival, long enough for procreation.
You can never know all what life has in store or what is going to happen. Yet, the best thing you can do is be prepared. And that is what survival skills are for – in times of the unexpected when you need to survive. So be a survivalist, or be wiped out from the gene pool. Your choice.
Get More Stuff like This to Your Inbox
*Error: Please ensure it's a valid email that hasn't been used.
I was expecting this book to make you into a badass macguyver but it ended being more boy scout which is not a bad thing, but not what I expect.
I read this book completely about the comparison of latest and previous outdoor skills, it’s remarkable read.